OSHA Solution for Medical and Dental Professionals.
OfficeSafe™ OSHA — Compliance made simple.
With COVID-19, it is crucial to stay updated with OSHA regulations, safe-work practices, staff training, proper documentation, exposure control plans, and other resources to keep your employees and patients safe.
Our team of OSHA experts have created a powerful, yet easy-to-use tool, that automates your OSHA policies and procedures and protects your practice should you be audited.
Try free for 30 days!
Get back to work with peace of mind
Policies and Procedures
Includes COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
Includes all required training and earn CE credits
A tool to help measure compliance and audit readiness
A database of over 14 million hazardous chemicals
OfficeSafe OSHA Covers the Essentials for Your Practice at an Affordable Price
- Customizable COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan
- Robust, up-to-date resource centers
- Bloodborne Pathogens and HazCom training
- OSHA Self – Inspection Tool
- Safety Data Sheet Database (SDS)
- OSHA Audit Guarantee—”We pay the fine (Up to $25,000)”
The Comprehensive OSHA Solution For Your Practice
- Online program for easy, self-guided training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Completion Certificates available
- COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan
- Built-in quizzes with automatic grading
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Hepatitis B Declination Form
- State specific OSHA guidance
- Mandatory Support Documentation
- Safety Data Sheets Database—with 14 million records
- Federal OSHA and Wage and Labor Posters (state posters) provided if mandated) and other postings
- Comprehensive OSHA Compliance Checklist
- OSHA FAQ Sheets
Dedicated Account Management Support